We have a very active curriculum which encourages children to be active and engage with a range of sporting activities.
Primary PE and Sport Premium
The Primary PE and Sport Premium is a government backed funding initiative aimed at helping primary schools across England improve their physical eduaction and sport provisions. It is ring fenced with the following aims:
- Engage pupils in regular physical and healthy activity.
- Raise the profile of PE and sport across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
- Increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Create a broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to pupils.
- Increase participation in competitive sports.
This document explains how we spend this funding and the impact which it has on the pupils at Rolvenden.