Our school policies are written with the objective of continuously improving our school and realising our school’s vision.
Some policies are statutory and required by law; others are determined by us and some have been produced in conjunction with other schools in the Tenterden Schools Trust.
We are a small school that makes a big difference by providing a nurturing learning environment where every child matters. Our school’s core values – CREATE (Creativity, Resilience, Engagement, Aspirations, Teamwork and Enjoyment) – encapsulate our ethos and approach, to enable every child to flourish and develop as an individual, and our ambition to CREATE confident, life-long learners who are responsible members of our community and the wider world in which we live.
Please find all our policies below. If for any reason you’d like paper copies of our policies or indeed any information on our website please just ask Mrs Catt or Mrs Hughes in our office. Thank you.
- Admissions Policy 2021-2022
- Attendance Policy 2022
- Behaviour Policy 2022
- Charging and Remissions Policy – Currently under review January 2023
- Child Protection Policy 2023
- Complaints Policy May 22 (TST)
- Confidentiality Dec 2022 (TST)
- Data Protection Policy May 22 (TST)
- Dignity and Respect at Work (TST)
- ECT Induction Policy
- TST Freedom of Information Policy
- TST Health & Safety Policy
- Home School Agreement